This year has certainly thrown us all for a loop. Plans have changed and changed some more. We’ve adapted. And we hope the dust is settling for you, too.
Mexico has been open and Huatulco has lived through an exceptional situation because of its low population density, because we’re able to be outside and the Vitamins D and SEA.
Here we share how you can get to the Oaxaca coast this summer. If you’re looking at buying or investing in property, we have beautiful ocean properties for sale. As COVID has reshaped the world, it has also reshaped ours. Huatulco is a desirable location and we’ve felt the implications of people wanting a home in an ocean community where space and quality of life are why we get out of bed every day. The real estate market is hot so if you’re considering buying, don’t put it off. It’s soon to become a seller’s market.
Summer is also one of our favorite seasons. Rains begin in June and the whole coast is painted green again. It is truly a magical time. Luscious, tropical vegetation, exotic flowers, some clouds in the skies making the ocean horizon even more nuanced.
There are good options and good connections for traveling this summer.
- American Airlines has a direct flight from Dallas to Huatulco 5 days/week.
- Aeromexico and Delta flights also connect in Mexico City.
- Flights with Aeromexico via Mexico City are running from Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal.
- Volaris flies with a connection in Mexico City from Los Angeles and Chicago.
- All other airlines connect through Mexico City. Flights from Mexico City to Huatulco on Vivaaerobus and Volaris. To Puerto Escondido from Mexico City on Aeromexico, Aeromar, Vivaaerobus and Volaris.
- Volaris flies direct to Huatulco Sunday’s & Thursday’s from the Tijuana Cross Border (TJX). This is a quick and easy way to get down to paradise. Fly into South California and cross over the easy express border.
Let us know how we can help you come down for a visit. We also have virtual visits and options to take you through the purchasing process.