Buying vacation real estate brings the opportunity to both increase your quality of life and enjoyment while doubling as a secure investment.
Be the first to receive information on new development launches, promotions, new listings, and unique opportunities that arise from highly motivated sellers.
Register below and Own Mexico will send you real estate updates and guide you through the process to ensure that you win both in the short and long term.
Yucatán is a Mexican state is famous for its beaches on the Gulf of Mexico and the Mayan ruins. Located on the northern tip of the Yucatan peninsula offering expansive views and lush landscapes. The capital and largest city of Yucatán Sate, Mérida, is rich in culture but is also a vibrant city with many modern-day conveniences and is only roughly 20 mins to the beach. Progresso is the main port with other beach communities on both sides along the coast that offer affordable real estate with a tremendous investment upside.
- Safest state in Mexico
- Winter Weather High 30C / 89F
- Average Daily Temps 25C / 78F
- Pristine Beaches
- Shallow and Calm Ocean Waters
- Sustainable Fresh Water Eco System
- Several Marinas Nearby
- Progresso to Mérida is the Hampton’s to New York
- Federal Investments for Infrastructure
- Incredible Investment Potential
The capital and largest city of Yucatán, Mérida. Mérida is known as the “White City” because of how CLEAN it is and one of the most tranquil and safest cities in Mexico.
- World-Class Medical Centers
- Safest City in the World
- Known as the City of Peace
- 20 mins to the Beach
- Rich in Culture
- 2nd Largest Cultural Center in Mexico
- Historic Colonial Downtown
- Modern & Vibrant City
- New Modern Malls
- Open Air Food Markets
- Best Small City in the World – Conde Nast