So you are thinking of purchasing a retirement or vacation home. We created a Stay & Play program designed to ensure that you are making a wise decision so you may see the value the development and location before you buy. This is how we did it. It was easy. And we know you can do it too.
We would like to offer you an opportunity to stay with us and see why Viewpoint and Oasis Pacifico Developments are the right fit for you. Our fully equipped Stay & Play units will provide you with everything you need to have a relaxing stay while you check out the development and area.
Set away from the hustle & bustle of the busy resort areas, both Oasis Pacifico and Viewpoint developments allow for ultimate relaxation with amazing views, many accessible beaches and numerous activities and amenities.
During your visit you can check out the best restaurants in the area as you dine on authentic Mexican and Italian cuisine as well as the freshest seafood at extremely low prices. You will have the opportunity to explore the amazing tours and attractions in the area. Whether it be relaxing by the pool watching the whales & dolphins swim by or taking in the amazing sights of the area, there is something for everyone to do of all ages.
Check out our Stay & Play Guest Testimonials and book your trip now!
[divider] Booking Your Stay & Play
At only $250 per couple, this amazing value includes:
- A 1-week stay in a private, fully furnished unit at the Viewpoint development
- A VIP tour of the Viewpoint and/or Phase I of the Oasis Pacifico Development and area
- Airport transfers to and from the development
- A complete guide of the area’s beaches, restaurants, tours, activities and amenities
- Complimentary dinner at one of the many fabulous restaurants in the area
Stay & Play Dates
[contact_form email=”[email protected]” subject=”Stay and Play Inquiry”]
Concierge Services available during your stay include:
- Maid Service
- Laundry Service
- In-house or offsite Massage
- Grocery Service/Pre-Stocked Fridge & Cupboards
- Taxi Service Arrangements
- Complete area guide provided upon arrival
Tours, Activities & Amenities in the area include:
- Fishing Charters
- Whale Watching & Snorkel Tours
- Surf Lessons & Boogie Board Rentals
- Scuba Diving Lessons
- Horseback Riding
- Pluma Hidalgo Coffee Plantation Tour
- Hagia Sofia – botanical gardens
- Copalita Archeological Museum
- Magic Falls
- National Mexican Turtle Museum
- Ventanilla Lagoon Tours
- Parque Nacional Laguna de Chacahua – lagoons, ocean, and adbundant wildlife
- Aguas Termales Atotonilco – hot springs
- River Hike & River Rafting Tours
- Mountain Biking Tours
- Pochutla Market Tour