Own Mexico is excited to present upcoming ‘How to Buy Property in Mexico’ speaking engagement in Las Vegas, Nevada during the International Living ‘Fast-Track Your New Life of Profit and Adventure Overseas’ Conference.
This training session will provide you with in-depth information on buying property in Mexico, specifically in Huatulco.
Speaking Date: October 1, 2014
Conference Dates: October 2-4, 2014
Time: To be announced
Location: Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, Las Vegas, NV
Huatulco is located along the southern west coast of Mexico where the Sierra Madre Mountains meet the Pacific ocean. This coastal paradise offers:
- 340 days of sunshine
- 36 golden sand beaches and 9 unique bays
- An average temperature of 28 degrees Celsius
- Warm tropical Pacific waters
- Mountains, valleys, coves and fresh water lagoons
- A wide variety of marine life, plants and birds
- Green Globe International Certification – it is the first sustainable tourist community in the Americas and the third worldwide to receive this prestigious award due to its development programs for a culture environmentally-friendly to conserve its natural resources
- Billions of $ in Infrastructure – Fonatur (Fondo Nactional de Turismo) has invested in improving Huatulco’s roadways and infrastructure while ensuring the area remains ecologically friendly. In addition, they have made the region more easily accessible via the Huatulco international airport with direct flights from the U.S. and Canada
Buying a new home can be a daunting task in the US or Canada, let alone in a foreign country. Our free workshop gives you a chance to have your questions asked in a no-pressure, relaxed atmosphere. By attending our workshop you will also have the chance to win a 1 week accommodation at a luxury oceanfront condo in Huatulco. Let us show you why Huatulco has the most potential for quality of life and appreciation in value.
Register NOW for our speaking engagement in Las Vegas! =>